Sunday Updates (25)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

 photo StarCrossed_zps0dc775c7.jpg

Purchased:
Paperback, 384 pages
Published February 26th 2013 by Pocket Books

 photo Golden.jpg

Recieved For Review:
Expected publication: May 14th 2013
Courtesy of Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

That's all for me this week - which is MORE than enough. I had a really tough February and didn't read very much. After I finish reading Hysteria by Megan Miranda, I think I will take a break from eARCS and read the books I have purchased and my library books. I should be able to get through those a lot quicker than on my ereader. (I love you, HP Touchpad. Please never leave me.)

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Star Crossed. I have loved some of Jennifer Echols' books, but I have also hated some, too. I can't decide if I want to read it or not.

    Anyway, I hope you love your books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.