Book Trailer - Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

Inspired by Book Trailer Thursday feature at Once Upon A Twilight.
Share your trailer with us - doesn't matter if it's a new release, a book that is coming soon, or a book that you just read.

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

Hardcover, 384 pages
Expected publication: July 31st 2012 by Harlequin Teen

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide




Synopsis From Goodreads:
"I won't tell anyone, Echo. I promise." Noah tucked a curl behind my ear. It had been so long since someone touched me like he did. Why did it have to be Noah Hutchins? His dark brown eyes shifted to my covered arms. "You didn't do that-did you? It was done to you?" No one ever asked that question. They stared. They whispered. They laughed. But they never asked.

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

I had the opportunity to read this Pushing The Limits already and it is so good. I really need to get my review up. But until then, here is the book trailer for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I absolutely love the trailer! Am so excited that I was chosen to be a part of the DAC Tour for this one and can't wait to get it in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being part of the tour. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.