Review Copy Cleanup

BBT

Review Copy Cleanup hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Nyx Book Reviews is a month long challenge to read your review copies. During the month of August the hosts will also have a number of Twitter parties and mini-readathons. If you would like to join, be sure to visit one of their blogs to sign up.

I don't have a lot of books to review, but I have enough that I felt it was worth joining this challenge to get them taken care of.

Here is the list of the review books that I want to read for this challenge:

1. Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie (Expected publication: September 11th 2012)
2. Through To You by Emily Hainsworth *Update* Read 8-05-12 (Expected publication: October 2nd 2012)
3. The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater *Update* Read 8-29-12 (Expected publication: September 18th 2012)
4. Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
5. The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee *Update* Read 8-21-12
6. Back to Bataan by Jerome Charyn *Update* Read & Reviewed 8-02-12

1 comment:

  1. I think i found another novel to put on my list I love that book cover also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.