Sunday Updates (6)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

Received For Review:

Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie (via NetGalley)
This one getting approved came as a total shocker because I requested it months ago. I can't wait to read it!

Borrowed From The Library:

Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon #1) by Anna Banks

I have had a lame ass reading week. Well, really it's been 2 weeks. I attempted (and failed) to read From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer, Valerie Thomas. It's just soooo boring to me. I had absolutely zero interest in the characters or in finding out what happens. I forced myself to read up to page 260, so I gave it a great effort, but I just couldn't do it. 10 days I spent attempting to read that book. 10 days and only 260 pages.

I DID finish reading Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross today and I enjoyed it - faults and all.

Now I just need to catch up on reviews and I'll be a happy woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.