Sunday Updates (5)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

Received For Review:
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by by Maggie Stiefvater (via NetGalley)


Reviews Posted:
Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers

Books Read This Week:
I was somehow able to start reading 3 books and finish not a single one. But I did manage to squeeze in a 3 day mini vacation with the family and not miss a blog post every day. I don't usually read more than 1 book at a time, but I was feeling restless and not happy with what I was reading.

Giveaways:
700 Follower Giveaway Ends July 17th
July New Release Giveaway Hop Ends July 31st

3 comments:

  1. Oh man. I might just have to break my self-imposed ban on Net Galley and request The Raven Boys. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped myself from requesting it when it first popped up on NetGalley. But I kept seeing it and it was calling my name... so I requested. I didn't believe that I would be approved, but I was. I've been turned down for some pretty weird reasons.

      Delete
  2. The raven boys is so popular right now! enjoy!

    My post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.